THE PROCESS OF BUYING A HOME
No matter if you are a first time home buyer, purchasing your 2nd or 3rd home, investing in a vacation home or buying an investment property, a home purchase is a large decision. This decision can be very rewarding or one of the most stressful experiences. A great real estate agent can help you navigate the complicated path of buying a home.
We have listed out the normal steps when going through the buying process:
- Determining your goals
- Getting pre-approved for a loan
- Finding a Real Estate Agent like myself
- Search to find your dream home and/or investment property
- Negotiating and completing a deal with a seller
- Lockdown the financing with the mortgage provider
- Finalize the property deal
THE PROCESS OF SELLING A HOME
Selling a home can be a difficult task. Most sellers want to sell their home as quickly as possible for the highest price possible. Simple right? But it is not that easy. It takes the help of an experienced and knowledgeable real estate agent like myself, to help set the price, stage the home, and market the home effectively to attract the right type of buyers. When you list your home with me, Johns Knight, a strategic partnership is formed with Michael Saunders and all of our global affiliates which include Luxury Portfolio International, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World and Mayfair International. These partnerships allow for a globally widespread buyers network as we connect with more than 560 brokerages.
WE ARE MUCH MORE THAN A SIGN IN YOUR FRONT YARD!!!
When you are ready to sell your home, I am available to help you with the following:
- Strategically set the price
- Prepare and stage your home
- Market your home and attract the right buyers
- Making time for home prospects to visit your home
- Negotiating the best possible selling price with other agents/buyers
- Completing all of the required documents and agreements to finalize the sale.